Thursday, November 29, 2012

Going Crazy Here

I'm driving myself nuts trying to focus on writing content.  I find that I am so distracted because all I want to do is work on my graphic novel.  I feel so restless.  It has been four days since I put up my campaign page.  I have only had time to promote it a little but there is still much to do.  It would be great to have a successful campaign so that I could give my full attention to Penn State Massacre.  Could you guys donate?  The minimum donation is only $1 and if you donate $3 or more you get awesome rewards and maybe even some extra perks depending on the result of the campaign.  All the money will go toward completing Penn State Massacre and the rewards for my loyal backers.  See my Gogetfunding.com page to find out how you can help bring Penn State Massacre into existence.


XOXO,
Gossip Girl
(I'm just kidding...but I did say I was going crazy didn't I? =) )

No comments:

Post a Comment