Monday, November 12, 2012

Chapter 1 First Panels

So I was able to put up the first four panels for Chapter 1: The Curse.  It took a while but it wasn't so bad to work on.  Working on these first four panels made me realize that I have another problem facing me.  I don't think I can continue on without a printer and mine is miles away.  I think I will try to go into Salisbury within the next day or two to get some supplies there.  Also I tried to create another cover page but again I found myself limited with my tools.  I couldn't make a better cover page than what I already have.  I guess I will have to wait.  But at least you all can enjoy these four panels until I create more.  Let me know what you think.  ;)  

P.S. The four panels are located under Chapter 1 which is under the two prologues on my Art and Script Work page.  I will be posting work in chronological order this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment